- 9 a.m.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Emergency Services Building
1 Cedar Street
Main Meeting Room
East Hampton, NY 11937
- Robert Caruso, Chairman 2023
- Kristin Corwin 2024
- Elizabeth Ann Duffey 2024
- Sherrill Dayton 2021 (holdover)
- Amy Dalene 2024
- Susan Davies 2024
The purposes of the Design Review Board are:
- To promote those qualities in the environment which retain or bring quality to life as well as material value to the community.
- To foster the attractiveness and functional utility of the community as a place to live and work.
- To preserve the character and quality of our heritage by maintaining the integrity of those areas which have a discernible character or are of special historic significance.
- To protect existing investments in the area.
- To encourage, where appropriate, a mix of uses within permissible use zones.
- To raise the level of community expectations for the quality of its environment.
- To control the exterior color of buildings so as to best promote and protect the above purposes.